Chinese language smartphone maker OnePlus is all set to announce its newest flagship system, the OnePlus 6 at an occasion in London on 16 Could and in India on 17 Could. Forward of the official launch, the corporate’s on-line associate in India, Amazon has introduced that the system will probably be obtainable for pre-booking ranging from 13 Could.
The pre-bookings for the OnePlus 6 will begin on 13 Could on Amazon India and finish on 16 Could, the day the system will probably be introduced in London.
OnePlus has introduced the Quick AF sale underneath which customers will be capable to purchase an Amazon India e-gift voucher value Rs 1,000, which they’ll be capable to use to purchase the OnePlus 6 on 21 and 22 Could to avail extra advantages.
As a part of the Quick AF sale, customers who purchase the Rs 1,000 e-gift card between 13 and 16 Could and use it to buy the OnePlus 6 on the 21 or the 22 of Could will get a cashback of Rs 1,000 within the type of Amazon Pay stability and an prolonged producer guarantee of three months.
Tips on how to avail advantages of OnePlus Quick AF sale
- Go to the OnePlus 6 e-gift card page between 13 and 16 Could.
- Buy the e-gift card value Rs 1,000 from the OnePlus 6 e-gift card web page.
- If you’re an Amazon Prime consumer, you should buy the OnePlus 6 on 21 Could from 12PM.
- Non-Prime customers should purchase the OnePlus 6 ranging from 22 Could.
- Whereas buying the OnePlus 6, redeem the Rs 1,000 e-gift card.
- You’re going to get Rs 1,000 cashback and three months prolonged guarantee by 12 June.
Commenting on this, Vikas Agarwal, Common Supervisor, OnePlus India stated,
“In a yet one more neighborhood first initiative, we’re excited to introduce our first ever ‘Quick AF’ Sale that gives unparalleled advantages and an assured alternative to be among the many first few to personal the most recent OnePlus 6 globally.”